[Xapian-discuss] Global number of matches

Wilm Schumacher wilm.schumacher at cawoom.com
Thu Aug 7 15:23:20 BST 2014

Hello,

1.) okay, that's what I was looking for. As my db should gives only very
small number of results most of the time, this shouldn't be a problem
(as xapian has to iterate over everything anyway). But for "silly"
querys this is a very good plan and should be accurate enough.

2.) I'm very sorry! I cannot understand how I overread this function set
O_o. Sry for bothering you with my lack of reading skills.

Thx and sry for my silly question :(

Wilm