[Xapian-discuss] Make Xapian accept all characters

Lautaro M lautaromedrano at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 20:34:32 BST 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm using Xapian at work (PHP bindings) and I have to make it accept '##' as a term to index. We have a layer on top of xapian, but as far as I can tell, Xapian's QueryParser is removing them from the query. So, if I search for just '##' I get an empty query, after Xapian parsed it. I've seen the flags this class accepts, but I can't do what I want with those ( http://xapian.org/docs/apidoc/html/classXapian_1_1QueryParser.html   )

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Regards!