A xapian problem

Jesse Krenzelok jlkrenzelok at riversidemachine.com
Mon Oct 5 15:17:33 BST 2015

Hello folks-

I have an issue with my Xapian index, and I am hoping someone can help
me out with some ideas.

I am running Xapian on Debian Squeeze as part of an openPLM
installation.  It is a django application that uses Postgresql as the
database, and Haystack as the search engine.

A couple of weeks ago, I misconfigured a crontab, and it made a
recursive backup that filled up the hard drive on my server.  I've got
it cleaned out now, but I nothing I try to clear the index is working- I
keep getting the error "DatabaseCorruptError: Cannot open tables at
consistent revisions"

I'm not trying to save the index, restarting from scratch with that
component would be fine, as we are still testing this system before the
final roll out.

Thanks,
--
*Jesse Krenzelok *| System Administrator
*Riverside Machine and Engineering *| 2445 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire | WI
| 54703
P. 763.635.3160 | M. 763.568.1626 | F. 715.726.2067
jlkrenzelok at riversidemachine.com <mailto:jlkrenzelok at riversidemachine.com>
www.riversidemachine.com <http://www.riversidemachine.com/>
www.metal-craft.com <http://www.metal-craft.com/>