[Xapian-discuss] xapian 1.0.x compiled on Interix / Eric Lindblad

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Sep 14 02:03:21 BST 2015

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 03:12:40AM -0700, Eric Lindblad wrote:
> I compiled xapian-core-1.0.23 today on Interix.

The 1.0.x release series has been retired for some time - 1.0.23 was
released more than 4.5 years ago now.  I don't think it's useful to try
to port it to new platforms.

I'd generally recommend porting git master first actually, though
it sounds like Interix is being phased out, so I can see some logic
in porting 1.2.x and not worrying so much about the future.