xapian websites available via https

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sun Jan 24 23:17:34 GMT 2016

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 10:28:22PM +0100, Adam Sjøgren wrote:
> Olly writes:
> > Fixed.  Being a wiki, anyone can fix such links - please feel free to.
>
> I was under the impression that you had to create an account and get it
> verified first or something, to prevent spam, as I saw no
> "Edit"-button/link, so I didn't even try.

You actually already have an account:

https://trac.xapian.org/ticket/607

If you didn't have one, you'd need to sign up and then reply to the
email it sends to confirm your address (if you managed to trigger the
anti-spam checks, you'll need to prod someone to get added by hand, but
that's not happened for years AFAICR).