xapian websites available via https

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Mon Jan 25 22:52:17 GMT 2016

On 24 Jan 2016, at 21:22, Olly Betts <olly at survex.com> wrote:

>> · The link "Xapian-devel Archives" on
>>  https://lists.xapian.org/mailman/listinfo/xapian-devel points to
>>  http://lists...
>>
>> · The link "More info on this list..." on
>>  https://lists.xapian.org/pipermail/xapian-devel/2015-December/thread.html
>>  points to http://lists...
>
> These are presumably in the mailman config, which I think only James can
> update.

I believe I can’t do this until I change to default-https for mailman (and possibly not then; mailman predates this way of thinking by some time!). Hopefully we’ll get there when I move trac & lists to https by default.

(buildbot.xapian.org is also accessible via https, just for completeness. I doubt anyone hugely cares right now :)

 James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
 xapian.org