Regarding Bugzilla Register issue

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jun 14 21:10:54 BST 2017

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 09:26:37AM +0000, Eric Lindblad wrote:
> > I am not able to register on bugzilla due to spam error.can someone help me with this issue?
>
> support-bugzilla at lists.mozilla.org

That may be correct if the original poster really meant bugzilla, but I
think in this case they mean our bugtracker, which runs trac not bugzilla.

charan: It's really best to ask on IRC about this (as the error message
directs), as we can help to resolve the issue interactively.  However,
you really need to stay connected for more than the 8 minutes you did to
have much chance of somebody responding.

Checking the trac logs, it seems the IP address your requests come from
is listed in fspamlist.  If I google it, I find other evidence of
spamming and other attacks coming from this IP address.

If you're intending to spam our trac, please go away and find a more
useful way to live your life.

If you're a genuine user, please confirm you aren't a spammer, and we
can bypass the check and add an account for you.  (It's pointless to
lie to get an account, as we can retrospectively remove all trace of a
spammer from our trac - it just wastes your time and ours).