how to build 64bit xapian using MSVC2017?

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Apr 11 04:44:39 BST 2018

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 11:27:01AM +0800, 李澍 wrote:
>   I post the error in the attachment, any methods to fix it?
>   Run the command (.\lemon.exe -q -oqueryparser_internal.cc -hqueryparser_token.h queryparser.lemony) will get the error.

Sorry, it's not obvious from the error and it's just too old a version
for me to spend any time debugging problems with it.

>   If it is hard to fix, I will upgrade xapian to 1.4. But I worry it
>   will cost me too much time to modify my application code.

And you'd rather cost us a lot of time trying to support your use of an
obsolete version of Xapian?

Have you actually tried upgrading?  There are very few incompatible
API changes between 1.2.x and 1.4.x.  Unless you're using features
which were already deprecated in 1.2.x, I would expect it to just work.