How to set environment variable XAPIAN_CJK_NGRAM?

Eric Lindblad geirfuglaps at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 17:20:02 GMT 2018

Not precise to setting an environment variable prior to running a specific command, IIRC Debian does not utilise an /etc/profile.d directory, but the Debian-based Ubuntu does, so one could write for that directory .csh and .sh scripts, make them executable and the environment variables in those shell scripts will then be loaded when a specific user logs in.