output debug information of LOGCALL_CTOR/LOGCALL_VOID/...

张少华 xiangqianzsh at 163.com
Sat Jun 9 07:37:47 BST 2018

HI,

Many functions in xapian can be traced when they are called using LOGCALL_CTOR/LOGCALL_VOID/... and I want to output the debug information.
So, I first install xapian and enable log, using commands as follow
```
cd xapian-core-1.4.5  # xapian source code downloaded
./configure --enable-log=yes --enable-assertions=yes
make
sudo make install
```
But there isn't any debug information when I run xapian-core-1.4.5/examples/simplesearch.cc

Also, I notice -DXAPIAN_REALLY_NO_DEBUG_LOG is added in xapian-core-1.4.5/Makefile, so I deleted this options, but I can not compile successfully then.

How I can output the debug information.