not receiving verification token.

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Feb 17 21:18:42 GMT 2020

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 07:25:47PM +0530, Visvesh Subramaniam wrote:
> After logging in I was shown this message:
> "Warning: Your permissions have been limited until you verify your email
> address."
> I tried to verify my email but was wasn't receiving any token by mail. how
> do i get my email verified?

Apologies - there was a problem with notification emails from the trac
account manager plug-in, which I found and fixed just now.

You should be able to re-request the token by going to:

https://trac.xapian.org/verify_email

Then click on "Resend Email"

If that doesn't work, please ping on IRC/Riot.im.