Newbie: Minimum Indexing Requirements and Strictness

Dustin Oprea myselfasunder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 04:47:55 GMT 2021

When I experiment with fully relying on prefixed values, I find that I
can't omit the unprefixed/unqualified *index_text()* calls or else my
queries all return empty. What is going on here? Do I always have to index
some base content even though I might never query it? Is there more
documentation about this?

Is there a way of increasing strictness so stupid issues like invalid
prefixes referenced from the query will cause the search to fail or at
least return empty?

If my query is just an operatorless list of terms, does the parser
automatically apply the default operator between them?

Thank you.

Dustin