LIttle problem when installing xapian-bindings-1.4.22

nebulaaksum nebulaaksum at protonmail.com
Tue May 23 22:20:14 BST 2023

Dear Olly, I do thank you so much. I Easily installed following your advice. You saved me many man hours.  Words cannot say enough thank you.
I love building from sources because I do learn a lot.

 I will keep in touch for my own benefits. haha.

  With best regards

 Mike

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.