[Xapian-devel] Available backends in xapian.h

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Apr 28 19:39:48 BST 2005

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 07:57:25PM +0200, franz.g at tin.it wrote:
> I think that it has another drawback: it moves the generation of a source
> file (other than config.h) into the configure step. I don't know if this
> is correct.

We also already generate include/xapian/version.h from configure.

But no need to worry about working on this - I checked in changes to do
this last night!  I've put the defines into version.h rather than generate
yet more files.

I've nearly got the SWIG side working too, based on your previous patch.
I was going to mail you once that was checked in, but it was taking ages to
rebuild and then I got distracted...  Sorry about the duplicated effort.