[Xapian-devel] Subversion?

Richard Boulton richard at tartarus.org
Wed Feb 16 10:26:57 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 05:00 +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> I've been wondering if we should consider migrating from CVS to
> Subversion (aka SVN) for version control.  There's a utility (cvs2svn)
> to convert a CVS repository while keeping full history.

I'd strongly support such a move.  I'm currently in the process of
moving my private source repositories over to subversion; it seems a
good system.

Also, Simon Tatham recently moved the Putty sources and other projects
of his which are hosted on ixion over to subversion.  He's written a
page about the experience here:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/svn.html

--
Richard Boulton <richard at tartarus.org>