[Xapian-devel] SVN migration

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Mar 25 19:17:14 GMT 2005

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 10:32:33PM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> autoprune_by_exceptions
> pre_autoprune

These two appear to mark when autoprune was added the the matcher, and
when we tried to use exceptions for autoprune (which was slow).  I think
it's probably worth keeping these if only for historical interest.

> rel-2-0beta

Ah, this is from cvssearch.  Keep I think.

> start

Marks a point in time with no code, just some dummy text files.  I'll
kill this one.

> termlists-with-id

I guess this marks the point before we changed terms from being
represented by an id to being stored as strings.  Prodding in CVS
doesn't really show anything revealing, but probably worth keeping.