[Xapian-devel] updated .spec file for xapian (FC6)

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Nov 8 22:14:24 GMT 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 03:30:57PM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> FC6 has a patched libtool which knows about /usr/lib64.  I've come up
> with a patch for libtool which seems to do the job everywhere, so I
> might use that instead for the next release, and submit it upstream.

Upon further reflection, fixing this with a change in the spec file is
not going to cause breakage elsewhere which patching libtool conceivably
could so let's go with the spec file fix for the 0.9 series and I'll
test out my libtool fix with the 1.0 snapshots.  I'd rather not need
another 0.9 release after 0.9.9 if it can be avoided.