[Xapian-devel] Re: [Xapian-discuss] Fixing issue with PHP5/Windows

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Apr 4 17:55:40 BST 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 05:07:49PM +0200, Daniel M?nard wrote:
> Bingo!

Great, thanks for testing.

> For now, I just ran the smoketest files, using the dotest target of the
> php bindings makefile (I commented out the line exit(1) in the test
> about join(get_matching_terms()) as we know it does not pass for now).

Sigh, I meant to look at that but forgot.

I took a quick look now, but it all looks OK.  Seeing as this only
appears to be a problem when executing "join" on the result, which
isn't a natural thing to do, I think I'll release the tarball you've
tested.  It's pretty quick to roll an incremental release of the
bindings if we find a fix later.