[Xapian-devel] Test failures

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Sat Jun 23 23:47:13 BST 2007

Tinderbox is showing failures in Search::Xapian on atreus with g++ 4.1
(which looks like tests out of date at a *very* cursory examination,
and in any case everyone should know about); I'm also getting
different test failures on the same system -- valgrind (I assume) is
finding potential memory leaks for every test against the remotetcp
backend.

(Incidentally, I've just installed Test::Pod::Coverage on atreus.)