[Xapian-devel] Swig mirror

Richard Boulton richard at lemurconsulting.com
Sat Feb 2 10:07:51 GMT 2008

Just a quick note for the developers, so we can find this in the list
archives when we need it...

Xapian is now pointing at a mirror of the swig SVN repository, hosted on
the same machine as xapian.  This avoids having to contact a separate
machine whenever doing a full svn update, and means checkouts should
happen faster (since sourceforge is pretty slow...) and we're no longer
at risk of checkouts failing due to sourceforge being down.

The mirror updates nightly, or can be updated to the latest version
immediately if you have an atreus account (and get added to the list of
permitted users - currently me, olly and james) by running:

   userv richard swigsync

--
Richard