[Xapian-devel] GSoC - Improving Spelling Correction

Praveen Kumar praveen97uma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:43:43 BST 2011

Hi Xiaobing,

I just want to say that you could have discussed your idea and the proposal
with Olly before submitting it.
I am also a student and I am not saying this on behalf of Xapian but this is
not a good practice. If you earlier had discussed whatever
ideas you had with Xapian, the present discussion on your new ideas would
have been more fruitful and rewarding for you.

Cheers,
Praveen