[Xapian-devel] GSOC 2011 : Weighting Schemes

Sumith Matharage sumith.matharage at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:10:42 GMT 2011

Hi Olly,

I checked out the latest code from your svn and got it to build. Things
worked smoothly with that.

I will have a look at the code and get familiarize with that in the next few
days. Probably, as u suggested, add a new test case and check how it goes
with that.

Just a small clarification about the development environment? Would that be
advantages to have some kind of IDE which makes it faster to work with?

Appreciate your help.

Cheers,
Sumith