[Xapian-devel] GSOC 2011 : Weighting Schemes

Dan Colish dcolish at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:21:42 GMT 2011

Just a small clarification about the development environment? Would that be advantages to have some kind of IDE which makes it faster to work with?

I'm not sure there is an IDE that will make working on the code easier if you are not already very comfortable with it. Otherwise, I'd recommend tools like grep for finding things, rather than learning anything new. The codebase isn't too large and you'll become familiar with it fast enough.

--Dan