[Xapian-devel] GSoC xapian node binding

Liam xapian at networkimprov.net
Wed Jun 13 23:06:03 BST 2012

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Marius Tibeica <mtibeica at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Since we only have one emit in the existing binding, we decided to change
>> that to a callback as events are not necessarily required, so these changes
>> are not required yet.
>>

> Done. Also updated quickstart.js and quickstartsync.js to reflect the
> changes.

Re latest commits...

WritableDatabase::ReplaceDocument()
  might providing an empty term string '' be valid? if not, maybe we should
let Xapian throw an error?

There are some missing spaces after commas and comparison operators (-.-)

You use unsigned in query.cc:Parse() -- could those be Xapian or V8 types?

Query::Query should take const Xapian::Query&, if not a * type

For simple switch stmts i'll style it this way for readability:
  switch(value) {
  case a: one or two stmts; break;
  case b: alt stmt;         break;
  }