[Xapian-devel] GSOC - 2012

Bhimsen kulkarni bhimsen.pes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:17:13 GMT 2012

Hello,

 I am Bhimsen S.Kulkarni from India. I am an open source enthusiast and
have big desire to contribute to open source community. I came across this(
Python Binding Improvements )  project in -GSOC(2012) idea page and i am
interested to work on this project. This project requires knowledge of
Python and C++. I have good working experience in Python and i have also
implemented a htmldom <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/htmldom> library for
parsing html pages which i uploaded to python package index a month ago.

        I have a decent knowledge of C++. I have gone through the features
of Xapian library and also learning the basics of the library . Can i know
how this project is going to be laid out, that is the road map of this
project.
Looking forward for a positive reply.

Regards,
Bhimsen S.Kulkarni