[Xapian-devel] Project: Text-Extraction Libraries

ANSH BROWN gr8ansh4u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 16:10:22 BST 2012

Sir,
May I know more details for the above project. I wanted to know
whether I can opt for it. Below I'm listing points about me so that
you have an idea about me hence you can tell easily whether I am
eligible for this project or not.
 - can program in C and in C++ (intermediate)
 - can program in Java (beginner)
 - have an intermediate level knowledge on computer architecture
(especially 8086)
 - can program in assembly (masm, beginner)
 - I am a member of free software movement
 - will be completing II year Bachelor of Engineering (Computer
Science) in coming June

I have recently started working on Qt. I also have knowledge on
android development (beginner level though).
Your suggestions will be very useful to me.

Thanking you,
Anshuman Saagar