[Xapian-devel] GSOC 2012 : QueryParser Reimplementation

Sehaj Singh Kalra sehaj.sk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:15:31 BST 2012

Ok. Will keep that in mind while making the proposal. Will ensure that the
pros and cons of both the options are weighted and analysed carefully, and
then only it is finalised whether complete re-implementation is required or
 it can be done without a complete rewrite to achieve the maximal
improvement.

Cheers,
Sehaj