[Xapian-devel] GSoC xapian node binding thoughts

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Tue May 29 08:32:21 BST 2012

I'd favour either complaining about overflow of numbers rather than types, or auto-convert to strings so it's a bit more like using twitter snowflake ids. Or I guess something like the math.Long trick from Closure.

Any idea when v8 will get 64 bit support? Or is this not on the roadmap at all?

On arrays, is there no way of deferring comprehension until later? So you could pass an array-like object around and slice it later.