[Xapian-devel] Implemented test coverage for using TradWeight with an Rset

aarsh shah aarshkshah1992 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:13:46 GMT 2013

Hello guys. Olly had pointed out on IRC that there is no test for using the
TradWeight scheme with a Rset and had directed me to the test coverage of
the TradWeight scheme :-

http://lcov.xapian.org/latest/weight/tradweight.cc.gcov.html

I have added a test to api_anydb.cc which tests the TradWeight scheme using
an Rset . I simply modified the rset2 test in api_anydb.cc so that the Mset
is made using the TradWeight scheme and passed an Rset to Enquire.get_mset(
) .

http://xapian.org/docs/sourcedoc/html/api__anydb_8cc_source.html#l01128

The results were as expected  and the test passed on all the backends . I
then changed the order of the documents in the second call to
mset_expected_order( ) and as expected, the test failed.So,I think that
the test works fine.Should I send a pull request for this  test  ?  If I
need to make any changes to ensure that this test is correct, please do let
me know .

-Regards
-Aarsh