[Xapian-devel] Willing to Join Xapian.

Priyank Bhatt priyankbhatt1234 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 05:02:51 GMT 2014

Hello,
As mentioned on the project ideas page ,  I would like to work on *improving
Python Bindings* , I have basic hands on experience in Python and
sufficient knowledge in C++ , I started with looking at the resource
provided on Project ideas page ,So anyone can further guide me on this
project.Also further i would like to work on small idea like
Replace *atoi with atol* . Can somebody guide me on this where exactly we
need to modify these statements.