[Xapian-devel] GSoC 2014

Parth Gupta pargup8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 11:46:10 GMT 2014

The Letor project involves descent amount of Machine Learning while all the
ranking related projects are around IR. Its better to introduce your idea
on mailing list where all the mentors can have a detailed look at it,
potential mentors can respond and the idea is kind of registered under your
name.

Cheers,
Parth.