[Xapian-devel] Test errors on fresh installation

Ankit Agrawal aaaagrawal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:50:00 GMT 2014

Hi Olly,

       I updated my local repo and built it again, but still getting the
error. I took a look at python3/test-suite.log file, but I could not locate
the source of test failure. Please find attached the log file with this
email. I am available on IRC(nick : ankit_agrawal) if that seems a
convenient medium for you to help me out with this issue. Thanks.

Regards,
Ankit Agrawal,
Communication and Signal Processing,
IIT Bombay.