[Xapian-devel] GSoC'14

Nishant Prateek nprateek93 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 17:14:18 GMT 2014

Hello,

I am a sophomore undergraduate student at International Institute of
Information Technology, Hyderabad. It is one of the leading research
institutes in India. I am pursuing my B.Tech. in Computer Science with MS
by research in Computational Linguistics (five-year dual degree).

I am interested in Learning to Rank project for GSoC'14. Can you please
suggest me some quick tasks or some good tutorials to familiarize me with
the project.

I am good at programming and am fairly comfortable in programming in C/C++,
Python and Ruby.

Hoping for a reply soon.

Thank You.

Regards,