[Xapian-devel] Xapian and GSoC 2014

Parth Gupta pargup8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 10:17:55 GMT 2014

Hi Tejas,

Thank you for your interest in Letor project in Xapian. We would definitely
like to consider Letor for this year's GSoC project.

What I would suggest you is, start playing with the code and get acquainted
with it. The latest code can be obtained from http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/
GSoC2012/LTR

Regards,
Parth.