[Xapian-devel] Question regarding LETOR

Mayank Chaudhary mayankchaudhary.iitr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:33:06 GMT 2014

Hi Parth,

I have a few questions-

1. Could you please provide me with the link for query-file, qrel-file for
the dataset available at
http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/departments/d5/software/inex/ .

2. I wanted to know how automated testing would be implemented. Will there
be test cases like a test query must match this particular N results and
this particular ranking. Or will it be in terms of evaluation of the IR
algorithm something like MAP and NDCG score must >= a particular value?

3. When are you available at IRC? It's easier to communicate through IRC
(atleast for me).

This question is rather just because I was curious. Is there nothing like
K-fold validation in Learning to Rank?