[Xapian-devel] Regarding GSOC 2014

Anurag Soni anuragsoni.iiith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 22:10:19 GMT 2014

Sir,

I am getting an error during 'make', it says:

/xapian/xapian-core/matcher/maxpostlist.cc: In member function 'virtual
Xapian::doccount MaxPostList::get_termfreq_est() const':
xapian/xapian-core/matcher/maxpostlist.cc:69:2: error:
'xapian_logcall_return_type_' was not declared in this scope
xapian/xapian-core/matcher/maxpostlist.cc:69:2: error: expected ';' before
'xapian_logcall_return_'
xapian/xapian-core/matcher/maxpostlist.cc:69:2: error: 'xapian_logcall_'
was not declared in this scope
xapian/xapian-core/matcher/maxpostlist.cc:69:2: error:
'xapian_logcall_return_' was not declared in this scope

and then the error got recursive for many functions like
virtual PostList* MaxPostList::next(double)
virtual PostList* MaxPostList::skip_to(Xapian::docid, double)
etc.

Can you please where it is getting wrong?

Thanks,
Anurag Soni,
IIIT Hyderabad.