[Xapian-devel] [GSoC 2014] clustering of search results

Saksham Maheshwari sam21.zero at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 20:42:59 GMT 2014

Hello guys,

I was looking forward to participate in GSoc14. I have a decent knowledge
about c++ and parsers.
I was looking at the idea pages where I found many interesting projects, in
which "clustering of search results" interests me the most. I want someone
to take me to the right track in understanding the project so that I can
think about its implementation.
According to me, in this project we have to set some relations between the
query words from dataset or corpus and thus to retrieve the best
document(s).
Is this project somehow equivalent to set expansion?

Hoping for a good discussion :-)

Thanks
Saksham