[Xapian-devel] Gsoc

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Mon Mar 10 04:36:38 GMT 2014

On Sun, Mar 09, 2014 at 12:26:26PM -0700, P Nt wrote:
> Hello all. I am Pavel Nicolae Teodor from University POLITEHNICA of
> Bucharest. I am looking forward to contribute towards organziation. I
> am new to open source and need some guidance for same. I liked the
> proiect Omega and I want to fix some bugs in this project area to see
> if it's suitable for me.I'm good at C/C++ and i have a git id
> https://github.com/teo721. Would you like to give me some links with
> this type of bugs .

Adding another file format to omindex would be a good introduction to
this area of the code:

http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/ProjectIdeas#SupportindexinganotherfileformatinOmindex

Implementing this requested feature to optionally indexed folders is
also similarly relevant:

http://trac.xapian.org/ticket/619