[Xapian-devel] GSoC Project: Learning to Rank

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Mar 11 23:02:46 GMT 2014

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 12:15:40AM +0530, Osho Gupta B.Tech., ECE, IIT-BHU, Varanasi (INDIA) wrote:
> Please help me on how should I proceed for GSoC.

Hi Osho,

If you haven't already, I'd strongly recommend reading our guide for
GSoC students:

http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide

Once you've got the code checked out and building and have reviewed the
resources linked to from the project idea, there's an "Exercise to
warm-up" listed in the project idea.  That should get you a better idea
of what the project involves.  If you need help to make progress, feel
free to ask here or on IRC.