[Xapian-devel] Proposal Outline

Mayank Chaudhary mayankchaudhary.iitr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:47:34 GMT 2014

Well, I found out one interesting graph in the paper "Feature selection for
Ranking".

[image: Inline image 3]

The evaluation metric(MAP) value just became double when the number of
features are reduced from 15 to 1. It's really motivating to implement the
feature selection algorithm. I was wondering if we could've more features
to add to feature vector so that we may have a considerable number of
features to select from.