[Xapian-devel] Help with xapian

karthik iyer karthikiyer2000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 15:37:33 BST 2014

Hi,

I am interested in doing some developement work for xapian. I have
built the xapian core library on my system and also tried my hands on
a few features of xapian. For the past few days I have been going
through the code base of xapian. I am trying to understand how the
features are implemented ( i tried looking into the codes of porter
stemming and list encoding) but I've not had any significant progress.
I am new to open source but have some experience with IR projects.
Could you please suggest some proper place to start with?

Regards
Karthik