[Xapian-devel] Getting Introduced with the Community and Looking forward to Contribute to the Project as part of Gsoc 2015

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Sun Feb 8 16:36:25 GMT 2015

On 31 Jan 2015, at 07:45, ankit bisla <ankitbisla21 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will highly appreciate with any kind of help, guidance from the mentors to help me move forward to contribute to the software starting off with some easy tasks and then moving levels higher so as to make a strong proposal for the upcoming Google Summer of Code 2015.

Ankit — if you haven’t found it already, you should go through our guide for potential GSoC students <http://trac.xapian.org/wiki/GSoC%20Guide>, which will get you up and running with the code and contains information on how to write a good GSoC project proposal. Good luck!

 James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
 xapian.org