[Xapian-devel] Relevance feedback

Sajidur Rahman sajidur1993 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 05:35:38 GMT 2015

Hello All!

I am Sajid from India. I found out about Xapian from GSoC page. I was going
through the website and studying the current implementations. I was
wondering if Xapian has an implementation for Relevance Feedback? I studied
about it in my Information Retrieval course and would like to work on it.
Please point me towards the current implementation, if any or please let me
know if such an implementation would benefit the goals of Xapian.

Thanking in advance for the help!

--
*Sajidur Rahman*,

BITS-Pilani  *|||**|* K.K.Birla Goa Campus