[Xapian-devel] Xapian Code Build Help Required from Git

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Thu Jan 29 17:32:52 GMT 2015

Please keep replies on-list so everyone can help and benefit.

On 29 Jan 2015, at 17:26, Saad Ahmed <ch.saad.ahmed at gmail.com> wrote:

> An issue I am currently facing is regarding testcases. When run the testcases(to check everything works fine before making changes), it says 3 out of 6 tests fail. I haven't yet been able to figure out the issue.
>
> I discussed this issue with olly and emailed on xapian-devel at lists.xapian.org with subject "TestCases Failure”.

Okay, then you already have a thread and Olly has been trying to help you. Opening another email thread losing the context of that conversation, which makes it harder for anyone to help you. In any case, I’d wait for a reply to your previous email.

 James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
 xapian.org