[Xapian-devel] Xapian Code Build Help Required from Git

James Aylett james-xapian at tartarus.org
Thu Jan 29 11:19:55 GMT 2015

On 21 Jan 2015, at 11:11, Saad Ahmed <ch.saad.ahmed at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have successfully checked out and build the code . Can you please guide me regarding documentation (existing code) and generation of test cases?

I’m not sure what you’re asking for. There’s information about the test suite in xapian-core/HACKING (which you should read anyway), which also points to xapian-core/docs/tests.html, which is available online at <http://xapian.org/docs/tests> and provides some suggestions on how to write tests for Xapian.

 James Aylett, occasional trouble-maker
 xapian.org