Clustering Project

MURTUZA BOHRA murtuzabohra88 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:37:09 BST 2016

sir,

Till now I was confident enough to handle this project in the summer but
the only thing which I had a little concern was the algorithm that I
proposed. The thing is previously while writing the proposal I did not read
much research papers on clustering, just the few I read and an idea strike
to me and I wrote the proposal and  discussed with you. But for last few
days I was searching for the publications to see weather the exact algo I
proposed is already being done or not. And now my confidence has increased
because I have found papers on clustering using LSI (with good performance
and results of algorithm) and very similar to what I proposed. The one
paper ( based on lingo algorithm) I have already included in the proposal.

Now the problem is I have not used Xapian library before, yesterday only I
installed Zlib (prerequisite for xapian) and xapian in my system. As you
said in the previous mail that its good if we work on some patch, so it
would be great If you can help me what should I do now?

should I use the xapian library to get familiar with it or I should read
the documentation and code to figure out the patch?

thanks

Murtuza