Clustering Project

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Apr 7 22:47:58 BST 2016

On Thu, Apr 07, 2016 at 10:07:09PM +0530, MURTUZA BOHRA wrote:
> Now the problem is I have not used Xapian library before, yesterday only I
> installed Zlib (prerequisite for xapian) and xapian in my system. As you
> said in the previous mail that its good if we work on some patch, so it
> would be great If you can help me what should I do now?
>
> should I use the xapian library to get familiar with it or I should read
> the documentation and code to figure out the patch?

Different people learn best in different ways, so I'd take the approach
which usually works best for you.

Note that you're leaving it rather late to start working on a patch, so
if you're going to do it, you need to really get on with it.  Although
the final announcement isn't until the 22nd, we need to make decisions
rather sooner, so that there's time to resolve the cases where a student
has applied to two orgs and both want to accept him or her.

Cheers,
    Olly