Clustering Project

MURTUZA BOHRA murtuzabohra88 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:23:35 BST 2016

hello sir,

Sorry to start very late!, I was busy in my college work because it's
ending of semester.

Now I am reading through the xapian core and trying to understand the code
base. Initially I was wondering here and there but now I am following the
HACKING file from git repo (its really great source to start understanding
the xapian api) and very late but now it sounds like I am on right track.