GSoC 2016 - Introduction

Richhiey Thomas richhiey.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:01:45 BST 2016

Hello devs,

My name is Richhiey Thomas.and I've been selected for GSoC 2016 for the
project Clustering of Search Results. I would like to thank the Xapian GSoC
admin's for giving me this opportunity and James and Olly to help me with
my first merge request.

In the next two to three days, I'll critically examine all the aspects of
the project that I could have any doubts in and clear them out, so that I
can have a clear idea of how to start before the coding period.

Most of my doubts are around writing tests and how do I start implementing
the proposed solution to clustering in the current codebase. I'll form a
few concrete questions and get back in a day or two.

Thanks.