Weighting Schemes: Implementing Piv+ Normalization

Vivek Pal vivekpal.dtu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 05:38:12 BST 2016

> I can't comment on compare views, due to how github works. You can
> open a pull request, which does allow commenting, and just note it
> isn't ready to merge yet

Opened a pull request: https://github.com/xapian/xapian/pull/115

I have made quite of changes since those previous commits. Like I mentioned
in previous email,
I tried using another constructor to pass parameters s and delta that
control the weights assigned
by Piv+ normalization. That prevented issues faced earlier. All previous
tests pass without any serialisation
errors and I've added new tests as well; all passing. Will try to improve
test coverage further now.

Thanks,
Vivek